Tuesday, February 19, 2013

While living in this world I found my true family - Ahnsahnghong

The fresh shock came to me living meaninglessly of the life.
While looking at Bible, I discovered the very surprising fact.
It is that " I found my true family, heavenly family. " in fact.
Isn't that amazing?
I read Bible, Christ Ahnsahnghong (God the Father) exists and there is the heavenly family.
I get to know this fact and I am very happy.
If we believe in God, have to study Bible authentically and know a savior really.
Christ Ahnsahnghong, really, is Father and God.
Wish to search and believe really Christ Ahnsahnghong the dad who is God through Bible.
 
http:// wmscog.org
 

3 comments:

  1. I was really happy to hear that I have a spiritual family in heaven. In Christ, we have our brothers,sisters. Most of all we have spiritual parents, too. God the Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, New Jerusalem. I couldn't believe that fact before, but as I have studied the Bible, I can strongly be sure of that. All thanks to Father, Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, since i became a member of wmscog, i am truly happy to have found all answers to these questions such as " Where did i come from ?" " Why am i living in this sinful world ?", "After death, where am i supposed to go to ?", most of all, I am the most happiest to know that there are not only Heavenly father but also Heavenly mother. All thanks and glory and praise be to father n mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are members of heavenly family.
    We are children of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
    Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother love us so much and want to bring back us to heaven eagerly.
    I give all my thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for loving me.

    ReplyDelete